Monday, October 1, 2007

US army's new secret weapon

The following bit ties in with tonight's show and even further with a future program that may help us tie together the threads of covert operations, secret government experiments and the nefarious mind control tactics of our reptilian overlords.

A reporter from The Guardian shows his credulity and lack of historical knowledge:

"Where do I put my finger? There ... OK? Nothing's happening ... is it on?" "Yes, it's on. Move your finger a bit closer."

"Er ... ow! OW!" Not good. I try again. "OWWW!" I pull my hand away sharpish. My finger is throbbing, but seems undamaged.

I was told people can take it for a second, maximum. No way, not for a wimp like me.

I try it again. It is a bit like touching a red-hot wire, but there is no heat, only the sensation of heat. There is no burn mark or blister.

Its makers claim this infernal machine is the modern face of warfare. It has a nice, friendly sounding name, Silent Guardian.

I am told not to call it a ray-gun, though that is precisely what it is (the term "pain gun" is maybe better, but I suppose they would like that even less).

And, to be fair, the machine is not designed to vaporise, shred, atomise, dismember or otherwise cause permanent harm.

Now, anyone who has read the smallest amount of material on black ops since th end of the Second World War knows that this technology was developed decades ago. So, why is it trotted out at this late date? What is the underlying message the average citizen is supposed to take from this report?

It seems to this humble radio host that this is just one more step to desensitize us to future atrocities and perhaps causing waves of pain could be a way for more reptilians to cross the divide between dimensions and establish complete control in this dimension.

Just a note. More tonight.

No comments: